Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome to the Cause!

Hello all you people! Do you like music? Do you like local music? If you said yes to either, then you are in the right place my friends. This blog is going to be dedicated to local music acts in the Kansas City/Lawrence/Topeka area. I love music. I am a musician myself. In this blog I am going to be highlighting some local groups and giving you the rundown on who they are and what their music is like.


My name is Will Hartner and I have lived in Topeka Kansas for my whole life. I started playing music when I was in the fourth grade. Since then I have been developing my talents and writing my own music as well. I really love seeing bands live and some of the best bands I've seen have been local groups. Local music is really important because the people in those bands get to realize their dream and have a lot of fun doing. It's incredibly important to show them support and help them. As a result I feel this blog is really necessary to get people involved in their local music scene and to help great bands get discovered.

I can't wait to get this started and begin sharing awesome music with you guys! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment